Coronavirus (COVID-19) Study Abroad Updates
Please refer to these pages for Study Abroad updates pertaining to the Coronavirus Outbreak crisis. You will be able to track and refer to the program communications that have been sent as well as updates to the information being shared by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
RWU Study Abroad Program Status Changes
- RWU has suspended study abroad program operations in all CDC-declared Level 3 countries. These include: China, South Korea and Italy.
- Out of an abundance of caution, RWU has suspended all Spring Break international travel programs.
It is critical to note that ALL STUDENTS returning from a CDC-designated Level 3 country, like Italy, must follow the following guidelines:
- We ask that you self-quarantine at your home for a minimum of 14 days. You should avoid direct contact with the general public and especially with the RWU campus community during this time.
- Monitor your health during this time. Be watchful for the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever, cough, respiratory difficulty, general flu- like symptoms
If you do exhibit any symptoms please contact your Primary Care Physician for guidance on how to seek medical treatment. It is not recommended to visit your doctor or emergency room if you suspect a COVID-19 infection.